Wednesday, August 28, 2013



It's such a busy week here at Crafty Button Designs! In addition to our anniversary celebration, CBD has created 2 amazing mini kits as the freebie and participation prize for the Get Real Challenge over at Real Life Scrapped! The challenge theme is "BOLD!" Download the freebie right away and if you participate in the challenge, you will get a link to download the participation prize. Once the challenge is over, I will be selling the combined kits at full price at Oscraps so this is your chance to get it free and to have some fun with this challenge! (Click on the ad above to visit the challenge page)

2 comments:

  1. This looked like so much fun! However, I have tried and tried to register for the Get Real Challenge at RLS. I cannot get past the Captcha! LOL I wrote an e-mail to Meg, but, have not received a response. I made a layout for this contest though. Ah, well. Maybe next time.

    Su

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email me your layout so I can post it to the Crafty Button Designs Facebook page and I can send you a link to the participation prize myself. The email is thecraftybuttondigitaldesign@gmail.com. The site seems to be glitchy but we'll still get your layout posted and get you that free kit.
      Amber

      Delete